Brussels, 05 May 2022
Are you ready to take your entrepreneurial learning journey to the next stage? Whether you are already using entrepreneurial competences in your daily work, or are curious to find out how to make it work for you, you are invited to join The EntreComp Community.
Being part of the community is easy. First, you must register for an account. If you already have an account, you can log in. To help you get the most out of the learning platform, take a look at the User Guides. Within The EntreComp Community you will have the chance to discover resources in the Library, join dedicated Communities of Practice, see upcoming events, join a course – and so much more.
With seven new community groups launching soon, all with EntreComp at their heart, we are certain you will find a community that is right for you. They are:
- EntreComp for Entrepreneurial Mindsets – a community for all levels of EntreComp users looking to develop their entrepreneurial skills and mentality
- EntreComp for Digital – a community for digital skills development
- EntreComp for Circular and Green Economy – a community aligned to the European Commission commitments for a sustainable future
- EntreComp for Food Systems – a community for innovative food systems using EntreComp
- EntreComp for Women and Girls – a community not only for women and girls but also those actively working to promote opportunities for women and girls through EntreComp and entrepreneurship
- EntreComp for Social and Creative Industries – a community to integrate approaches for social and creative industries through EntreComp
- EntreComp for Champions – a community for members recognised through the EntreComp Champions scheme
The community groups are a key part of our learning Platform, designed to prompt conversations and active reflections among members interested in the community topics. Each community is a supportive space where all members are welcome to join the discussion and share their own ideas and practices. An expert facilitator is also on hand to guide discussions and share news, events and challenges. The communities are cross-sector and cross-level, sharing ideas and resources with colleagues working at different educational levels or with different expertise will build strong community bonds.
This you YOUR space to share with your peers, to access new resources and ideas, and make connections with likeminded individuals. You will join over 250 members from around the world and be part of this exciting community. Starting from this week we will also be launching special Community Challenges, designed to spark discussion and challenge you to inspire.
For more information, please visit the project website www.entrecomp.com or send an email to email@example.com. The EntreComp Community team look forward to welcoming you into our community groups.
Achieving Synergies and Champions in the Implementation of the European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework, otherwise known as EntreComp Synergies, is an initiative funded by the European Union. The information and views set out in this press note are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official position of the Contracting Authority or of the Commission. Neither the Contracting Authority nor the Commission can guarantee the accuracy of the data included in this press note. Neither the Contracting Authority, nor the Commission or any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of the information contained therein.