- This event has passed.
EntreComp for Digital Study Visit
September 20 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
EntreComp for Digital Study Visit
Tuesday 20 September (09:30 CEST – 17:00 CEST)
Register now to join us in this exciting online event
Register now for the EntreComp for Digital Virtual Study Visit
EntreComp Synergies (‘Achieving Synergies and Champions in the Implementation of the European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework‘), an initiative of the European Union invites you to take part in the EntreComp for Digital Study Visit.
Join us on Tuesday 20 September 2022 from 09:30 to 17:00 (CEST) as we invite inspiring practices from around Europe to share their achievements, resources, and how their work can help other develop their own digital and entrepreneurial skills though both the DigComp and EntreComp frameworks.
What to expect
The EntreComp for Digital Study Visit will connect participants with practitioners in the field of digital and entrepreneurial competence development from across Europe. Through interactive sessions with practices, participates will gain new inspiration for their own work and a better insight into the opportunities offered by the DigComp and EntreComp frameworks. In addition to the interactive presentations of the featured practices, audience will get to virtually visit the practices on site through video links and deep-dive break-out sessions, putting the audience in direct contact with the featured practices.
The EntreComp for Digital Study Visit will:
- Showcase examples of practices, detailing what was done and what was achieved, which function as inspiration for implementation and transfer to similar and different contexts.
- Highlight the potential for learning practices and projects to develop and/or recognise both entrepreneurial and digital competences.
- Increase awareness and knowledge on implementations and the applicability of competence frameworks.
- Initiate synergies among practitioners from various backgrounds.
What projects are taking part?
We are delighted to be joined by these inspiring practices, get ready to hear more about them by registering to attend the Virtual Study Visit.
- Girls Go Circular – Presented by EIT Raw Materials (European level)
- EntreTime – Presented by Strascheg Centre for Entrepreneurship (Germany, Global level)
- Digital Inclusion for All Learners (DI4All) – Presented by Lithuanian College of Democracy (Lithuania)
- F.A.N.T.A.S.I.A. project – Presented by Academy of Entrepreneurship (Greece, European level)
- WOMEN4IT Initiative – Presented by LIKTA (Latvia)
- YOU-WEEN – Young Women Green Entrepreneurs – Presented by EGINA (Italy, European level)
- DigiEduHack – Presented by EIT Climate-KIC (European level)
- 2BDigital – Presented by Acción Contra el Hambre-European Network of Innovation for Inclusion (Spain, European level)
- Liceul Tehnologic Marmatia (Romania)
- Fast Track into Information Technology – FIT (Ireland)
Take a look at what to expect during the EntreComp for Digital Study Visit. Please note that this agenda is subject to change. All times are in CEST.
09.30 – 10:00 – Opening and introductions, with statements by
Dana Puia Morel (European Commission)
Victor Negrescu MEP (S&D, Romania)
10.00 – 11.30 – 1st block:
WOMEN4IT Initiative (Mara Jakobsone, LIKTA, Latvia)
EntreTime (Audrey Stolze, Germany)
Digital Inclusion for ALL Learners (DI4ALL) (Egle Celiešienė, Lithuanian College of democracy, Lithuania, and Ebba Ossiannilsson, Ossiannilsson Qualtiy in open Online Learning Consultancy, Sweden)
11.30 – 11.45 – Coffee Break
11.45 – 13.15 – 2nd block
Girls Go Circular (Solene Moutier, EIT Raw Materials)
2BDigital (Alicia García-Madrid Colado and Silvia Rodriguez Rivero, Acción contra el Hambre, Spain)
YOU WEEN (Altheo Valentini and Felice Eberlein, EGINA, Italy)
13.15 – 14.00 – Lunch Break
14.00 – 14.45 – Video Visits
All practices, preceded by a brief intervention by the JRC
14.45 – 15.45 – 3rd block
DigiEduHack (Piret Liv Stern Dahl, EIT Climate-KIC)
F.A.N.T.A.S.I.A (Olympia Amvrazi, Academy of Entrepreneurship, Greece)
15.45 – 16.00 – Coffee break
16.00 – 16.50 – Parallel break-out/Expo Session (All practices)
16.50 – 17.10 – Event feedback, learning outcomes and Impact survey
17.10 – 17.30 – Closing
Fulvio Ananasso, President, Stati Generali dell’Innovazione, Italy