EntreComp for Digital Study Visit
Tuesday 20 September (09:30 CEST – 17:00 CEST)
Register now to join us in this exciting online event
Register now for the EntreComp for Digital Virtual Study Visit
EntreComp Synergies (‘Achieving Synergies and Champions in the Implementation of the European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework‘), an initiative of the European Union invites you to take part in the EntreComp for Digital Study Visit.
Join us on Tuesday 20 September 2022 from 09:30 to 17:00 (CEST) as we invite inspiring practices from around Europe to share their achievements, resources, and how their work can help other develop their own digital and entrepreneurial skills though both the DigComp and EntreComp frameworks.
What to expect
The EntreComp for Digital Study Visit will connect participants with practitioners in the field of digital and entrepreneurial competence development from across Europe. Through interactive sessions with practices, participates will gain new inspiration for their own work and a better insight into the opportunities offered by the DigComp and EntreComp frameworks. In addition to the interactive presentations of the featured practices, audience will get to virtually visit the practices on site through video links and deep-dive break-out sessions, putting the audience in direct contact with the featured practices.
The EntreComp for Digital Study Visit will:
- Showcase examples of practices, detailing what was done and what was achieved, which function as inspiration for implementation and transfer to similar and different contexts.
- Highlight the potential for learning practices and projects to develop and/or recognise both entrepreneurial and digital competences.
- Increase awareness and knowledge on implementations and the applicability of competence frameworks.
- Initiate synergies among practitioners from various backgrounds.
What projects are taking part?
We are delighted to be joined by these inspiring practices, get ready to hear more about them by registering to attend the Virtual Study Visit.
- Girls Go Circular – Presented by EIT Raw Materials (European level)
- EntreTime – Presented by Strascheg Centre for Entrepreneurship (Germany, Global level)
- Digital Inclusion for All Learners (DI4All) – Presented by Lithuanian College of Democracy (Lithuania)
- F.A.N.T.A.S.I.A. project – Presented by Academy of Entrepreneurship (Greece, European level)
- Smart Latvia and SME Digital Skills – Presented by LIKTA (Latvia)
- YOU-WEEN – Young Women Green Entrepreneurs – Presented by EGINA (Italy, European level)
- DigiEduHack – Presented by EIT Climate-KIC (European level)
- 2BDigital – Presented by Acción Contra el Hambre-European Network of Innovation for Inclusion (Spain, European level)
Take a look at what to expect during the EntreComp for Digital Study Visit. Please note that this agenda is subject to change. All times are in CEST.
- 09.30 Welcome, Introduction, and Ice-breaking activity
- 10.00 1st featured practice
- 10.30 2nd featured practice
- 11.00 3rd featured practice
- 11.15 Coffee break
- 11.30 4th featured practice
- 12.00 5th featured practice
- 12.30 6th featured practice
- 13.00 Lunch break
- 13.45 Video visits
- 14.30 7th featured practice
- 15.00 8th featured practice
- 15.30 Coffee break
- 15.45 Parallel break-out deep contact sessions
- 16.35 Event feedback, learning outcomes and impressions (impact survey)
- 16.45 Cool-down activity and closure
- 17.00 End of the event
Join The EntreComp for Digital Community
To get the most out of the Virtual Study Visit, you are invited to join the EntreComp for Digital Community where you can connect with your fellow participants and find out more about the exhibiting practices. If you already have an EntreComp Community account, simply log in and click on the ‘Community’ app and request to join. If you are not yet a member, sign up for to join The EntreComp Community today to discover this innovative entrepreneurial learning platform.
Call for practices: featured projects and initiatives
The open call for inspiring practices for this study visit has now closed, however we are always curious to learn about the best initiatives using EntreComp, DigComp and other competence frameworks connect and help develop entrepreneurial and digital skills.
If you or your organisation is part of initiative or project developing both entrepreneurial and digital skills on a regional, national, European or global level, complete the application form with details of what you can share. The EntreComp for Digital team will reach out to the best practices for more information and the potential chance to present during the Study Visit, or at other future events related to EntreComp and DigComp.
We value your right to data protection. To read more about our commitment to data privacy, please click the link below to read the full data privacy statement. If you have a question about the use of your data at any time, please contact email@example.com.
This online event is part of Achieving Synergies and Champions in the Implementation of the European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework , otherwise known as EntreComp Synergies which is funded by the European Union. The information and views set out in event are those of the project partners only and do not necessarily reflect the official position of the Contracting Authority or of the Commission. Neither the Contracting Authority nor the Commission can guarantee the accuracy of the data included in this event. Neither the Contracting Authority, nor the Commission or any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of the information contained therein.